October 21, 2011

The Diving Horse Legend

  If you have never seen the movie Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken, then go see it NOW.  It's on NetFlix I believe...anyways the point of this post is to share a video I found on footagefile's YouTube channel.  I have always been facsinated with diving horses.  This clip showcases the orginal Senora from the movie with her horse "Red Lips".  Personally, I LOVE this, I wish I could be a diving girl to this day, however there is still controversy over the show. What do you think?  Are the horses willing divers? Or are they being forced to jump with fear?


2 comments:

Dom said...

I'm sure SOME of the horses enjoyed it, but the platform drops from below them, forcing them to fall whether they want to or not.

Boss Mare Eventing said...

Agreed, the style without the platform would be more favorable for sure.

Spread The Love!